Well this post was supposed to go up during the holidays, but that got away with me and here we are 1/2 way through January! Geez! Time flies!
But I was so thrilled to get another fantastic award! One of my Entrecard droppers thought highly enough of me to give me an award! I feel so “lovely”! Thank you so much Crystal!
The Rules :
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!
So here’s my list. I did this not so long ago so I’m going to attempt to name different blogs.
1. Fifties House
– who has one of the best resource pages around!
2. Populux Books blog
– the quintessential resource for midcentury books has a blog and a cool midcentury life (I’m such a voyeur).
– one of the “experts” – great great house!
7.The (dog) house
– a new find and new member to our webring – check out the house and the furnishings! Yay! Another new kindred spirit!
As you see by my last post, I’ve been working hard to spruce up the blog and the main site: http://www.midcenturystyle.net
. I’m also working on the Ning group – which you really must visit and join! The group will be all the better with more folks to chat with!